All foreign participants and accompanying persons will require a visa. To issue the official letters of invitation which are necessary to obtain Russian visas the following information is needed:
- full name as shown on passport
- date of birth (day, month, year)
- place of birth (city, country)
- home address
- passport number
- date of issue
- passport expiration date
- place of employment (full name, address, tel., fax)
- dates of stay in Russia (arrival/departure)
- visa application location (the city where the Russian Consulate is situated)
- copy of passport (pages containing personal data, passport number,
expiration date); scanned pages sent by e-mail are preferable; copies sent by fax are acceptable if scanned pages cannot be provided.
- mailing address
The conference participants should immediately apply to the Russian Embassy or Consulate for a visa as soon as they receive the formal letter of invitation.
If you have questions concerning the Russian visa please contact Marina Chernobrovtseva firstname.lastname@example.org